Home forums WHEN A DOCTOR BECAME THE TOP SELLER

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      finderpress
      Keymaster

In Bangladesh, after working as a doctor in a private hospital, the doctor secured a job as a salesperson in a departmental store in Canada.

On the very first day, they worked attentively. In the evening, when the owner asked, ‘How many customers did you sell products to today?’

Their response was, ‘I sold to one customer all day.’

The owner, astonished, said, ‘Just one? Here, usually, each salesperson sells to 20 to 30 customers per day. How much did you sell in dollars?’

Their answer was, ‘$98,765.’

The owner, baffled, exclaimed, ‘What! How did you manage that?’

The doctor explained, ‘First, I sold a small and large fish-catching net, then a large and medium-sized net, followed by large and some small fishing rods and gear.’

The owner, still surprised, asked, ‘Why did you buy so much?’

The doctor replied, ‘I suggested fishing as a remedy for their headache.’

The owner, after a moment of thought, asked, ‘But previously, you were working as a doctor. How did you make this change?’

Their response was, ‘As a doctor, I advised various pathological tests, echo, ECG, CT scans, X-rays, MRI, etc., but now I’ve changed my field.’

The owner said, ‘From now on, you’ll sit in my chair, and I’ll go to your country for training in a private hospital.’

The doctor smiled and said, ‘Thank you, sir.’”

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: WHEN A DOCTOR BECAME THE TOP SELLER
Your information:

FREE CHEAT SHEET

Learn How to build a brand online and build authority 

This free (and highly detailed) cheat sheet will give you 20 smart strategies to help you grow your brand

No thanks, I don't want to build brand